At the end of the programme, the participants will have learned the following:
- How to effectively communicate a compelling vision for the future that will inspire, attract and engage their team members
- How their personal leadership tendencies will support and hinder their ability to IGNITE others
- How to build mutual trust – the bedrock of effective leadership
- How to hold conversations with team members to create alignment and motivation including career planning, influencing, value, accountability, personal brand, change and meaning making.
- How to use a toolkit for important conversations
- How to discuss strengths and potential so that individuals are inspired to take action
theory sessions inperson or virtual
- Skills Labs
deliberate practice sessions
- Practice Assignments
on-the-job practice opportunities
two assessments to ensure skills are embedded
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning and development.
- Adopts a conversational style that is open, flexible and present.
- Applies relationship-building techniques to create trust and rapport.
- Enables insight and learning through powerful questioning, clarifying techniques and feedback.
- Creates more awareness in others through conversations and activities thereby enabling others to take on new narratives and take inspired action.